[Dailydrool] Update from Beth H. -- PATHOLOGY RESULTS ARE BENIGN!!!!!!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 14:16:22 PST 2012

I'm so thrilled to be able to share this news with my wonderful,
supportive, loving Daily Drool family -- my neurosurgeon just called with the
pathology results, and everything was BENIGN!!!  I feel like a physical  weight
has been lifted off my shoulders and I could just float up into the  clouds,
I'm so relieved.

Thanks again to all of you for getting me through the last few weeks -- I
can't tell you how much I felt wrapped in your protective embrace.  I
brought your cards into the hospital with me, and I'm still surrounded  by all of
them, plus the new ones that come (and cheer me up) EVERY  DAY.

New year ... new beginning ... new miracle.

Bless you all!!!

With so much love and humble gratitude,
Relieved and joyous Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry  ATB)