[Dailydrool] NOTICE FROM HOUNDS HAVEN BASSET RESCUE OF IOWA

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Thu Jan 12 07:54:52 PST 2012

This is to inform the rescue community Helena Poist is no longer associated
or holds a Coordinator position with Hounds Haven Basset Rescue of Iowa,
Inc. She does not have permission to use our name or license's. We may
continue to work with her on a case by case basis for intaking & if an
animal is referred to us by/through her, you will be contacted directly by
someone associated with HHBR.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact HHBR @
admin at houndshavenbassetrescue.com

Directors of Hounds Haven Basset Rescue

www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com

"Every oak tree started out as a couple of nuts who stood their ground."
Henry David Thoreau

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist,
or accept the responsibility for changing them." ~ Denis Waitley