[Dailydrool] Is it just me?

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 10:17:43 PST 2012

Or do you Droolers get paranoid from time to time obsessing over your
babies? Maybe it's because so many people have lost their beloved hounds
recently and I read about it daily, or maybe it's because I'm a born
worrier like my mom always was. I mean, I always worry some over all the
hounds, but I really worry about my older girl, Cleo, age 11 (the one with
Cushings). Even though she's still active, gets continued great reports
from the vet, eats very well, is always ready to go for a walk, and even
has been playing with the foster girls, whenever she doesn't get right up
in the morning to come upstairs for food, or seems a little fussy over her
kibble (chicken again mom?), or gets a fart crossways (as my mother would
always say), I worry, worry, worry, arghhh! And every day in my prayers, I
pray for God to let her stay healthy & be with me as long as possible,
tears streaming down my face. Maybe I need to up my anti-depressants, LOL,
but does anyone else worry like this?

Drool to all in need and cheers for all the babies who are better and are
home causing their usual mayhem.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."