[Dailydrool] Waddle new kid.

Ffrogger at aol.com Ffrogger at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 15:07:31 PST 2012

Marie, Never been to a waddle- you are in for a treat? What to expect-
Bassets everywhere! It is a wonderful event where bassets and their slaves  get
together. There will be silly games and contests for the bassets. The
crowning of the King & Queen and the parade of bassets. (Since these are
bassets the actual walk isn't very long.) We have raffles and a silent  auction.
There will be hamburgers, hot dogs,  etc sold. The Rescue store  will be
there selling lots of cool basset crap. Vendors will be there. This  years
shirts are great, you can buy them from Suncoast's web site or at the  waddle.
There will be a tent with the wonderful bassets that are available for
adoption. There is the memorial where we honor the beloved bassets who have gone
to the Bridge in the past year. There will be a covered area with  chairs
but I would also suggest bringing lawn chairs and a blanket to sit on.  Bring
money to buy cool stuff. Hope to see you there - listen for Dylan he is
usually the loudest one there - except during the howling contest when he won't
 make a sound.

Diane, slave to Dylan and Harry the cat