[Dailydrool] Momperson's evening

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 13 13:03:49 PST 2012

Ugh! I hope they still have wine and chocolate on Wait Wachers. I remember back in the day when I'd sit on a nice chair in front of the window and watch the beautiful snow fall. Now I dread it cause I know someone's gonna be out there eatin frozen poop and puke it up in the middle of the night. OR somebody will need to get to the vet ASAP. And of course I'm going to hurt my back during all this. We all hope Nigel is starting to chill and Mr. Cooper Sir is improving. I actually got to meet a Belgian Sheperd the other night which I seem to remember he is. Big silky and black. I can see how he keeps the boys in line. Healing drool is slinging your way!
Janet, Yogi, Carlie Jane, Dollie, Bernie and Bunny