[Dailydrool] dead mouse

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Fri Jan 13 15:05:03 PST 2012

First of all condolences to all those that have lost a loved hound or other, even if I do not always write my heart hurts for you.
This is to Adrienne about your Lucy and her treasure of a dead mouse. How about discovering that your hound , my Dice is carrying around a small live bird in his mouth. Yes alive and kicking. The bird was not harmed in the least and after a short time in a shoe box with a heating pad the boid as Dice calls it flew off into a tree. The only way I knew he had anything is that the boids tail feathers were sticking a bit out of the front of his mouth. Boy was I surprised when I removed him from Dice's mouth and the bird held on to my finger.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Hugs & snooters,
Judy, Dice the boid savior and Dove' with lots of hair.

'