[Dailydrool] Fosters in the bed

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 15 14:30:42 PST 2012

Yes Menzie.  All of those are a mothers concerns.  But now i am a foster mom too and trying to teach the kids kindness and frankly I do no better with a dog crying than I did with my babies crying.  I have to do something about it

So I let bathed him and inspected him and evaluated him and let him sleep with Natalie.  So far so good.

I had a post from another 1st time foster mom with the same hesitation.  In the end she did the same as me

Who says I'm untrainable?  I am simply slow on the uptake is all

Clueless momPerson with snoopy and Cyrus and Thor the houseguest who has real parents who have spoken for him already

Sent from my iPhone