[Dailydrool] Vet Man said OK

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 17:43:58 PST 2012

Mommy and Daddy dun gabe Maggie Wags baff today,  her stinks really  really
really bad !  momma said it was TOXIC,  so daddy hab to help  ,it wuz his
very first time to help.  he had lift Maggie in dat tub and  mommy dun
shampoo and cream rinse dat old smelly thing and her smell great  now,  den  she
told daddy dont go far, coz you hab to lift her out of  the tub,, so daddy he
goes in living room and watch football and he forgot to  help  mommy mad,
her yell, den yell so more den her beat on the wall den  she yell so loud
broke dat sound barrier,  daddy com in to dat bathroom  sez  " why the hell you
yelling women ? "   mommy sez  I  told you not to go far so daddy comes
into dat bathroom and he tells mommy MOOB  over  mommy already got bathroom
sink stuck up her hiney !  her sez I  CANT go any farther dip poop, I got the
sink up my butt.den dey lift Maggie and  OH wow what a difference,  and she
feels better too.

Evil Annie  and sweet smelling Maggie