[Dailydrool] Rescue complaint

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Sun Jan 15 22:02:10 PST 2012

Let me begin by admitting that I am not adept with computers. This is
one old dog who will never learn all the new tricks. But even if I were
as good as I wish I were, I don't have time to wade through all the
various rescue websites, looking for news of upcoming events to publish
(and don't get me started on Basset breed clubs, most of whom don't seem
to *have* websites). By my current count, there are about 40 rescue
groups and I hear from about 3 of them. (There are at least as many, if
not more breed clubs and I hear from 2 of them.)

I am more than happy to publish information about your upcoming events,
rescue or breed club, but you will have to SEND THEM. It probably would
take you all of 30 seconds and there is no charge whatsoever.

How many are familiar with the words in a certain song..."I gets weary
and sick of trying..."? That's my current theme song.

Riche Churchill, pub/ed
BUGLER