[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 07:57:00 PST 2012

lol Brudder Elwood tell your Mamma she a very lucky girl to have such  a
houndawg as you r. We loves readin what you thinkn bout.
We lookforward to reading whot you rite. You be a fine fellow indeed!
I gotta tell you watch out before you leap or you might do what I
doode...My fat kitty The Dude likes to drink outta the terlet...yesterday I  bopped
him right into that terlet.

hahahahahahah

I too is long sufferin..they r callin me BIDDY
and I r just a BABY GIRL only 4 months old!
Given me a complexion or sumptin...
Don't go landin in the terlet  them things is reel hard to climb out  of. I
got Aunty Tallulah who teachin me to dippin earpans outo the  terlet  not
pawsies and legs and such.
Brudder Elwood XOXOXO you r my hero, woofs frum
Fairytails Iddie Bitty