[Dailydrool] Kami ATB 1/14/12

Carolsd21 carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 10:27:01 PST 2012

never thought I would lose my youngest senior first. Kami was 12. She had such
a beautiful, shy and loving soul. Kami spent her first 6 years or so as a
byb/miller puppy profit maker. Kami's life and my life changed the day Fresno
SPCA picked her up and Brenda called my cell to please come get her. Kami stole
several hearts along the way, (including her lady vet) how could she not, she
had a way about her that, you would just want to hold and hug her.  Kami’s trip to the bridge was unexpected and
fast. Kami’s vet said she could take a lot of tests, bone marrow etc, the signs
were there, just not what type of cancer…..She was honest and said the
prognosis was very poor,  my gut knew all
this,  a mother knows her kid and I
sensed Kami was very close to her journey. Kami was made comfortable as I
stayed with her until her last breath. Kami is free of pain now.   Kami’s ashes will be ready soon and will sit
in her special place along with her collar and harness. You have sisters to
greet you at the bridge, I am sure they will show you the ropes.  Run free my friend and so very much loved
little girl.

facebook.com/ownedbybassets.

Carol and her hounds
Dedicated to saving the seniors
Senior Bassets are the best adopt one, they may have a shorter time with you, but in the time they are with you, it changes your life forever as they rap their big and some not so big paws around your heart

Baxter 12 GD 7/01, Corey 14 GD 11/09

ATB kids Cleo 15 GD 8/07  ATB 12/12/08, Josie 14 GD 10/04  ATB 11/27/09, Cinnamon 14 GD 8/07(Beagle)  ATB 11/7/09, Kai 12 GD 2/07 A TB 8/16/08, Megan 16 GD 8/07  ATB 6/16/10, Sadie 12 GD 11/09   ATB 11/12/2010,  Kami 11 GD 12/06    ATB  1/14/12