[Dailydrool] It still herez

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 17:23:02 PST 2012

Sigh. Dis Brudder Elwood. Now lookie dere Mr. Snoop Dawg, dat berry nice ob youze to offer up solution to da problem ob a sendin Da Brudder Cyrus. Dat wont wurk. Nooo sir, youze see, dis WOOMAN dawg whut pulled up an be a libbin here at me home. Dat berry different creture. Why them fings hab own rooles. Dem fingz nebber wrong and they tell youze all about it. They snappy, they bossy, an it bee da job ob da boy houndie to eat crowz and they let youze suck air fur nudder day. Brudder Elwood been taught all dis by the best. Elder Clara, whut beee me sister when she was a libbin, was whut they called the Queen ob da cheepie shot. Elder Clara gave shots outta the choppers and outta da tailpipe an youze nebber knowz whut end goona nail ya. Dat sample ob how a wooman dawg is. Sister Daisy aint no bedder.
Todey we hab howl. Brudder Jake--he bee da one wif da attertude---he bee bellhound here.. He starts da howl. Well. cober me earflaps and call me a basset. Dat Bessie aint got no idea how to howl. None. She sound like chicken screaming. Den she come in an bark at da brudder while I bee a sittin on da kamode.
Life bee ruff here at da Beach.
Brudder Elwwod a goin to me crate fur da nite. After a dey wif dis liddel smart snooter wooman, me last nerb a hangin in da breeze.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake