[Dailydrool] I am speechless

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:17:26 PST 2012

I want to thank all of my drool friends for all there support over the loss
of Bob.  TOday I got the most wonderful gifts in the mail (a much needed
surprise in the middle of a depressing snow storm) Drooler Martha Knoll and
made me 3 (yes thats correct 3) quilts to honor Bobs memory..for those of
you who don't know of the quilts they are like a scrapbook of sorts in
cloth..they are made of t shirts that people signed or wrote something on
you should be able to see them at

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2764096975502.130217.1050191007&type=3&l=0fb8ae423b

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2764511945876.130226.1050191007&type=3&l=c3d6283657

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2764440144081.130224.1050191007&type=3&l=a93a8cac2b

FOr those of you who contributed to the quilts, first off kudos to you for
actually pulling off a secret, good job....and thankyou very much from the
bottom of our hearts...while the gifts mean the world to us, even more
important to us is that you truly lubbed our Bobby that means more than you
will ever know

THank you for being such great and supportive friends

Kathy and Bob (the Human) Nali