[Dailydrool] jade, and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jan 20 06:31:05 PST 2012

Good afternoon all, this is Jade and Jasmin chiming in we were
pleasantly surprised to have the slave, Johnathan at home with us for
most of yesterday. He has this full medical examination at the beginning
of each year and according to the Doctor has never seen the slave
Johnathan looking so good and in such good health. We girls must be
slipping and we need to work on that and see if we can break down that
constantly calm exterior and really get him excited. We girls think that
the slaves are up to some thing some of the stuff is leaving the house
in February and more stuff leaving in April, but the slaves are not
saying anything. Perhaps they are down sizing with some thing else in
mind. With all the summer rain we have had, the garden is starting to
grow wild so we will be helping the slave Johnathan trim and cut down to
manageable size the tress and shrubs.

We are sending welcome drool to Linda and get well and stay well drool
to Poppy, Thor, Beasley and Lucky.

We are sending Heart healing drool to the slave and furfriends of
Abigail, Kami and The Brown Lab Girl and will ask the slaves to light a
candle in their memory.

Jade and Jasmine sending have a good weekend, drool to all the human and
furfriends on the Daily Drool.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves Johnathan and William , looking forward to doing a bit of
gardening and lots of vegetating over the week end.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.