[Dailydrool] Big changes!

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 16:43:38 PST 2012

Hi Everbuddy! Isabella and Lola here reporting in with big news! We've had a crazy month with lots and lots of changes. First, some men came to our house in Mexico and put all of our stuff in boxes. We barked and barked and barked at them, but they kept packing our stuff. AND THEN we stayed at this special place called a hotel. And it had this special room where you walk in and the doors close and then the room moves and when the doors open again you're in a different place. It was cool because there was a whole wall of glass in this special room, so you could see where you were going. We made sure to bonk our noses all over the glass every time we were in that room. AND THEN we stayed in a room and the nice hotel people had special beds on the floor for us and placemats and bowls. How cool is that?!? AND THEN we went back to our house and the men came again and we were so tired from the barking the day before and the excitement of the hotel that we just
 curled up on our beds and slept while they put some more stuff in boxes. We did that for several days. AND THEN we got up really early and went for a ride in our crates to a big building and the people put a bunch of stickers on our crates and we went in an airplane for a nickzillion hours and then the mom picked us up and the security people checked out our crates and then we rode in another airplane and we thought we'd never see our mom again (or get to do potties) but then she picked us up after the second ride and we were waiting and waiting with this nice guy and the mom was getting cranky because grammy was late picking us up, but she finally showed up and we went someplace and finally got to get out of the crates and go potty. AND THEN we went to grammy's house and met her dogs and then we went to this other house and we stayed there for several weeks. AND THEN we went to Columbus and visited with Auntie Beth and Izzy and Eddie, who had a major
 crush on Lola, but we didn't get to stay there because we had to ride in the car for another nickzillion hours until we got to Maryland where we stayed in another hotel. But that one didn't have special beds or dishes for us. harumph! AND THEN we came to another house and got to run around in the yard, which was really cool. But the house was boring because it was all empty. So we went back to our hotel. AND THEN the next day, some men brought us all our stuff that they packed up in Mexico.

The mom has been unpacking boxes all week, and we've been helping. And Isabella has been BARKBARKBARKBARKING every time she sees a squirrel, which is about every 2.5 seconds. We both patrol the perimeter of the yard several times a day. It's a lot of fun. The mom says that we can attend some basset social events this year. It's very exciting! We've never been to basset social events!

Anyway, we're all connected to the world again and we're very excited to report on life in Maryland.

Sniff ya later!
Isabella and Lola