[Dailydrool] News

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:17:16 PST 2012

There was lots of news while the mom-person was in bed recovering from her
toe bone remodeling.  Finally she is up, but she has not given us treats
and we can't sleep with her except Data, cause he is small. Truman and I
get petting sessions in her bed while she pets us while trying to read.
That is silly!  Everyone knows that petting basset bellies comes first!

I'm so sorry to here about
Charlie, Luther and Hailey.  Comforting drool is sent to their families.
 Another question: can I send Data the Destroyer Beagle to that Land of
Mary?  He barks way too much and hurts our ears.

I have not been able to work on my OEBE work lately either.  The mom can't
help me type with my big paws.  Rats!

Roland, Duke of Ears

--
Janice Henry Colvin