[Dailydrool] arm rests, couch backs,

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 09:40:56 PST 2012

Every Basset we have had has sat with one font leg flopped across the arm
rest looking like a very successful CEO. Give them a cigar and a glass of
bourbon, and you have it down.
On the other paw, Conley lays on the back of the couch. He also stands on
the back of John's chair which is much more dangerous than laying or
standing on the couch.
When he is on the back of the couch and I am counting noses I frequently
miss him, he blends so perfectly. Also he looks exactly like one of the
Thurber dogs when he does this. When he falls off, which happens, he just
looks as if he meant to do that, like a cat would.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.