[Dailydrool] Couches and bassets

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sun Jan 22 10:57:49 PST 2012

My Maggie does the same thing on the couch. She'll lay there but have one arm up on the armrest or she'll just lay over the whole armrest and have her head hang down.  We think she's so silly so it's nice to hear other people's bassets doing the same thing.  Sometimes when we go out, we'll come back and when we pull up to the house,we can see her laying on the back of the couch looking out the window for us. She looks like a big cat.( If she could get on the window sill , i bet she would) We stand outside and watch her try to get up and balance but she's so excited and trying to get to the door. Everyday I look at her and i think everything she does is so cute. We were truly blessed the day she came into our lives.

Kimberly

Proud Mommy to Maggie Mildred