[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 12:52:46 PST 2012

Momma here. A cloudy day spent catching up on things here at the Beach--the dogs bored to tears.

We got our calendars this weekend and a huge Thank You shout out to Laura and the elves for a job well done, but more thank you's to all for putting Elder Clara on the cover, and the wonderful tribute. Clara in her Minnie pearl hat and pearls, a one in a million picture as she was getting ready to bite me as I adjusted her hat. That was Clara, and hubby and I laughed and walked down memory road as we looked at the calendar. We miss her everyday, but we know the work she does at the bridge is now her job, Clara was always helping somewhere, we hold her close in our hearts.
If you have not taken the time to go and watch Wen's Thank You Tribute--please-make the time. It shows the dedication she and all the volunteers have for the seniors. It will bring tears----please take a look. www.seniorhoundsabound.org ---and then make room in your heart and home for a senior in need. Bessie's Botique is also a stopping point for some shopping while you are on the site, drooler Barb Thulin, Momma to Senior Bessie is hard at work sewing the paws off to help raise funds for the senior hounds. Custom items that you will never find anywhere else.  Take a look and help the Bounders.

We are sending drool to all in need, we know we have some on the ailing list, we hope things are on the upswing.

Bessie the younger--is finding her way around here and much to Brudder Elwoods dismay, she loves him. She wants to bug him, play with him, take his favorite spots and toys------oh boy. She is getting some meat on to cover the bones, and finds that being spoiled in true basset fashion is great.
Myself-----it is like having a two year old back in the house. Toys everywhere, she is fast as lightning, and just plain busy, busy, busy. I can almost hear Clara cackle as she watches-----Jake is still very much on the fence at this addition, but last week he went into the bathroom and got the toliet paper and pulled a full roll of it all over the bedroom. The boy has the touch, he didnt break it or tear it, he pulled and it kept coming. So I am cleaning up this mess and hear the comotion downstairs--Bess had the toy box and the living room looked like a bomb hit. I clean that up--and here comes Sister Daisy---she has torn off the covers off the perch and they are now in the living room. I think I moved from one disaster to the next.

Okay--thats it from the Beach Gang right now----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake