[Dailydrool] Furbabies

kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 23 04:40:58 PST 2012

   Hearthealing drool to all those who have recently lost their beloved furkids and to the hoomans who are also sick and recovering. We know that Elder Clara is at the bridge taking great care to welcome in the newbies and get them settled. She does such a great job of keeping things on the straight and narrow. I love reading her messages to us when a newcomer arrives there and i do sometimes  have to smile and wipe the tears away.
  Here at our house our Rudy sleeps in the DH's chair with his head hung over the arm of the chair
  Tillie our Foster has full and complete control of the couch and our Susie sleeps in the kitchen on the basset beds i originally bought for her and MonCherie when she was here. Rudy also gets up on my footstool and sits there looking out the picture window quite a bit. And he will sit there,and sit there,and sit there, especially in the evening when it is time for the DH to come in. Last week the DH was gone all week and when he came home on Sat morning. Rudy gave him the what for over and over and over. I caught Tillie with front paws up on the counter and Rudy scavenging the garbage, can  in the living room next to my chair. Susie is pretty quiet most of the time but does love to play with Rudy.
     Snooter hugs to all,
        Cathy momslave to Susie,Rudy and Tillie
         Max the lab, Cuddles the cocker, MonCherie,Bentley,and Jered ATB