[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jan 23 05:20:59 PST 2012

Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in we worked like slaves in the garden
this week end. We helped the slave Johnathan take away all the branches
he cut off the shubs and trees so that the smaller plant underneath
could get more sunshine. After we finished in the garden and it got
cooler we went for a walk and an electric storm started, with lots of
lightning and thunder and we were so engrossed in the smells we did not
even get scared. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and
furfriends of Hailey and will ask the slaves to light a candle in her
memory. We are sending get well and stay well drool to human
Marie-Helene, Elsa and Happy.

This is PW Justin and Lilly woofing from the Bridge. There is much
excitement ATB as our annual Sports and Competition day is approaching.
The date Queen Fey Fey has set is 16 TH.of February. The registration
for the different disciplines will take place to morrow

the 24 th. January. It has been decided that the recent spate of
arrivals will be introduced to the other bridge houndies at the
registration. This year the Bridge has been fortunate in that Dudley
Gordon has arrived safely with the bus and Bart who arrived safely in
November last year will co ordinate the collection of new arrivals and
give Dudley Gordon directions. We have asked the Lab section of the
Bridge to send over Hailey and Lucy who have just arrived safely ATB
for the day to help the houndies on the bus to put there stuff and snack
boxes in the overhead storage racks and take them down when needed. The
collection list comprises of Pearl, Bazzle, Teddy,Tia,

Dreamer , Beethoven, Gerty Girl, Stanley , Gandalph ,Oswald ,Mell
,Saydee Sue, Oscar ,Annie Muldoon, Clou ,Stella, Bettie ,Lou , Moe,

Johhny , Chewy, Harley Puppy, Yahoo ,Daisy ,Daisy ,Fred, Delilah
Buttercup and Phoebe. Roberts's sister and Barbie's Father who have also
just arrived will be manning 2 of the registration desks and Jazz the
Horse who has also recently arrived will be coming over for the day to
take the Buppies on a hay ride. This was arranged by Queen FeY Fey and
her court and they can not wait to see the Buppies having a good time on
the Hay Ride.

Jade and Jasmin ,we want do some more gardening when the gardeners come
tomorrow.

Lilly and Justin ATB, looking forward to the ball events, on Sports Day.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.