[Dailydrool] Edgar the southernmost hound

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 12:51:00 PST 2012

It is with regret that Edgar the Bocce loving basset hound from Key West was put to sleep today. He was an ornery and lovable dog who lived life to the fullest and loved living the key west lifesytle.
He often spent his time raising money for the Florida basset rescues. It was sudden and just one day his legs gave out and that was it.. he will be missed by the poist family and christine and nick  who loved
Edgar for many years. Edgar helped Nick finally pass the bar and was his constant companion. They still have Cody the basset hound whom christine foster failed after ONE hour..
They would love to have a girl basset under a year old. They have a fenced in yard and have spent considerable funds keeping Edgie alive all these years.
They would give the basset all the love they gave Edgie...

Lucky is also not doing well. I can barely get him to eat burger king and today so far he refused to eat. I dont know if I can keep him comfortable until my  other daughter gets here.. to say goodbye. It is a rough week for us.
please say prayers and send drool.