[Dailydrool] wine and coffee

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:45:04 PST 2012

okay, DDOD ( dat dum ol dad) here. I have often been told that Da Caspar
Cwew are so goofy that people wondered if they had been
drinking...lol....they've often tried to get away with stuff that made
me:want to drink again. (I have been sober since 1996.) I have often asked
one of da cwew if they were drunk as they went to some extreme behavior or
another. Or they act like I have been drinking, and cant figure out what
they are up to....

Okay, and remembering that I am  ddod, WHO in their wrong mind would give a
Basset Hound something that was a stimulant, ie: coffee? I could see
slipping them a depressant maybe, but I don't think that a Basset Hound
needs more stimulation........

Example, just to put this in perspective....imagine Nigel, Lewis, or
Brudder Elwood on stimulants...YIKES!! You are correct, it would be funny
to read their antics in the DD, but we'd have to go get Beverly and Debbie
out of the local mental hospital. I see stimulants and Basset Hounds as
being a patient with an adverse reaction to a drug....

I am doing okay, and the cwew is okay. I love you all. Thank you all for
your support! You folks are amazing......I can't put in words what each of
you means to me.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Harley

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel

3583 Meadowlark Drive

Casper WY 82604

(307) 3372144