[Dailydrool] poop eaters!!!!

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 13:24:33 PST 2012

I to would love to know how you stop this habit.  3 out of our 4 eat dog
poop.  The 4th eats rabbit poop and dirt/grass.  Ours are well fed and
not starving either.  We had only one poop eater then we adopted a
Bloodhound and she watched him eat poop and figured it must be the thing
to do....so she did it and now she does it too.  We adopted a 2nd
Bloodhound who did not eat poop.  He studied the other two and figured
this must be what you are supposed to do...so he did it and now he does
it too.  We go out with the dogs and scoop when they go but when you
have 4 that poop in separate corners of the yard you just do the best
you can and try and get there quick enough!!  If they just casually ate
poop it might not be so terribly bad, yes it is, but when they sit there
and WAIT for it to come out like an ice cream machine and you actually
have to nudge the offender out of the way...
I've heard pineapple works.  I haven't tried it.  I kind of like having
a clean yard anyway.
Cheryl
Otter & Radar
Mollie & Jefro
who are all embarrassed because I have aired their dirty laundry in public