[Dailydrool] Poop eating YUM(just venting)

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 14:42:07 PST 2012

Esa and Vinny clean up the yard better or before I do. They like winter  the best when they turn into poopsicles and I can't even get the poop up with a metal shovel,but somehow they can move it. From a rescue long ago my yard has been inundated with hookworms ,so of course we run the cycle where I get them treated put them on  a multi-tasking Heartworm preventative and say,"FINE, eat the poop if you must." But then several months later I run out of preventative and forget to go and pick up more.My fault,I know. Now I have the puppy,"Page" who has not picked up the poop eating habit yet,I say yet ,cause she seriously watches her mother eat crap but I know she may before too long.What I hate besides the poop eating is the way Esa and Vinny's coats get once they start to  indulge in the nasty habit.The parasites make their coats dry ,thin,very rough,they lose the shine so I know when they become infected again.Still my fault,I know . The only thing I know to do is to go out and stand right there with them so.they won't go for it. I get mad at myself because Esa's coat gets bad enough she can't be shown,well,I will break this circle somehow,so Richie,I got nothin' for you. Vickie   Esa (I love poopie ,yes I do),Vinny (me too,mmmmmm),Page (I don't like poop,yet, it is disgusting,for now.)