[Dailydrool] poop eating and such

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:09:44 PST 2012

Jr. cruised and broke my favorite bowl today, and there is still one piece missing.  My nerves are raw anyway, in my worry about Bandit the beagle, and then jr. stole the remote for the fan, and as we dialogued about it, he spilled my beverage to boot.  He went to his pillow, and he challenged me for the remote, and I said to him that I just don't care and some other jibberish, and I gave him a poke with my shoe, and surprise, surprise, he let me take the remote back.  Of course, now I feel horrible, that I did something awful to him, and I have been begging him to hug me, and then Miss Nikki went poop in the dining room right after we came in from being out.  Jr. wanted to eat it and he grrrrrrrred me for it, but low and behold, he let me pick it up and discard it.   I am still begging his forgiveness.  We have a lot of poop eaters  here, and it really grosses me out.
Jax