[Dailydrool] Cat poop

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 05:13:10 PST 2012

For some reason, the outdoor cats in our neighborhood love to poop in the dog run we built for Jane when she was just a pupster. We really don't use it anymore, because cat poop is so bad for the dogs, and trying to make certain it's all picked up would probably be impossible.

I don't quite understand why people let their cats roam in an area where there are so many dangers from things like cars, people, and dogs. My cats have always happily lived indoors--the current one, Duncan, stands at the door and watches the dogs come in but never wants to go outside, probably because he used to be a stray and knows when he has a good thing.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets and one cat