[Dailydrool] I Know I should not laugh----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 14:26:19 PST 2012

.....but I could not help myself. Sister Daisy had a few other choice words on this one. Sister Daisy has a second perch in the living room. It has a huge quilt on it that she burrows down in for a good snooze. Sister Bessie feels snoozing is a waste of time. She is in motion, why there is always something to bark at, someone to bug the heck out of. Today was Sister Daisy's turn in the barrel shall we say. I heard the commotion, I heard the snarl and snap, I came downstairs to find Bessie had torn up the quilt that Daisy was laying on. Stuffing strewn, and here was Bessie, head stuck underneath Daisys hind parts under the quilt barking. With every bark Daisys butt is moving up in the air.
Sister Daisy's old beloved quilt did not live thru the massacre, Bessie is alive and well and moved on to bigger and brighter things. Daisy still has her lipperflaps up by her eyeballs---
Brudder Elwood said he was glad for a day of Bess picking on someone other than him.
Brudder Jake said that thing looks like a snack-----
This Momma says I will have to hit a sale table and find Daisy a new quilt.
Elder Clara--what in the world have you sent us?????

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake