[Dailydrool] interesting idea

don/jan cook tudor2 at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 28 15:04:30 PST 2012

I was looking on the Brittany Spaniel website today, for a relative. It is a well done website, with a video talking about  taking a rescue and about the breed in general.
On the main page they had the following paragraph, which I think is an excellent idea.(Speaking as a senior:-)  Maybe some of our Basset rescues do this already?
Jan, and Stuart

The NBRAN Seniors to Seniors Program is available for senior applicants   who are age 60 or older interested in adopting a senior Brittany- 10 years or older.  The State Coordinator who is responsible for the dog will discuss the adoption donation with you.

Check out all the wonderful senior dogs available for adoption on our website - you can tell which dogs qualify for the program by the Seniors for Seniors logo.