[Dailydrool] Thanks to my secret Calendar angel

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 15:25:28 PST 2012

 I want to thank the angel that sent me a 2012 Daily Drool calendar.  It means so much that you thought of me - I love and enjoy the calendar but just couldn't afford to spend the money on one this year.  Times are rough for the rescues and I know many of the little rescues pay for so many things out of their own pockets,  we just don't have money for the "extras" for ourselves.  Thank you for this ray of sunshine in my life.  I'll be writing to you directly soon but wanted to get the thank you this weekend!

Blessings to you for your kindness to this old woman!

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com