[Dailydrool] Please help me help my groomer

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 18:34:40 PST 2012

We have the greatest groomer in the world, very dedicated to all animals and especially kind to us girls, especially Alice ATB. We just love her to no end. I know a lot of you don't do facebook but for those who do if you could go to Tica's Dog Grooming Bows and like it and write Leigh Ann Izzo sent me, she can win some free bows for her shop.  Like I said she is very dedicated and kind. This ends on Tuesday, only takes a minute. Also please remember the Woofle Angelika has going for Droopy Basset Rescue.

Maggie, Bailey, Mabel and Daisy Mae

‎"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss‎