[Dailydrool] questions

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 29 15:33:41 PST 2012

Hi everyone, it's Thor and I have some questions,

Today momPerson was eating an apple.  Cyrus won't touch the stuff but Snoopy
eats apples and he said I should try it ..... I spit it out twice but he was
eating his ...so I ate it.  Am I gonna die?

Snoopy and Cyrus both get a scoop of pumpkin on their food and I get one on mine
too and now I eat a big scoop of pumpkin twice a day with kibble ..... is this
whole family nuts?

Snoopy takes whole carrots and charges around the house and then settles down
and eats them like a bone.  Cyrus and I won't do that .... but we'll eat the
baby carrots .... or else we get the tip of Snoopys.  Are carrots ok to eat?

Bunch of weird ole tree huggers live here in this house with Snoopy and Cyrus
and they don't buy much that comes in boxes so if you want a treat you get fruit
or veggies or sometimes momPerson bakes treats.  Weird people, something about a
band called the Grateful Dead that happened a long time ago (they are old too)
and beads and tie dyes and I don't know what all else.  dadPersons hair is
longer than momPersons ... and momPerson has long hair.  They are very huggy and
very lovey and they cuddle good but they're odd and thats putting it mildly.

more later from Thor