[Dailydrool] Get your balls out..

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 18:00:32 PST 2012

..no that those balls, I'm talking about your bowling balls :)

Bowling For Bassets is back!  http://www.tristatebassets.org/Bowling .  I organize this fundraiser yearly in memory of my Jake who left for The Bridge in April 2007.

Saturday, February 25, 2012, 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Westbrook Lanes
1 Creek Road
Brooklawn, NJ 08030
www.westbrooklanes.com

Cost: $25 per person - Pre-Registration is Required

What's on tap: Come out and have a great time helping the homeless hounds of Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.

Each entrant will enjoy 2 hours of bowling, each lane (4 bowlers) will be provided with pizza, snacks, & a pitcher of soda.
Shoe rental included.
If you do not have 4 bowlers you will be matched with other bowlers to make up a 4-person team.
A Raffle Table loaded with awesome items, some of which will be donated by event sponsors.
We will also have a 50/50 raffle.
Prizes!  High Game, Low Game, Red-Pin Strikes, and More!
You can bring your dogs!! They must be either leashed or in an x-pen at all times. (Dogs are not allowed on the lanes or in the seating area.) Please bring proof of rabies vaccine for each dog.
Reserve your spot today!! Space is limited so you must register by Feb 21. If you have any questions or would like to donate to our raffle just send me an email at BowlingForBassets at gmail.com.

Westbrook Lanes is a short drive from Walt Whitman, Commadore Barry and Delaware Memorial Bridges.  Come on out and help the homeless hounds of TSBHR.

If you can not attend the event but still would like to help, please email me off list to send a donation or to purchase 50/50 tickets.  No monitary donation will ever be turned away :)  !

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds
Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course GM Thelma Lu