[Dailydrool] Do You Believe??? Help Elder Clara Out!

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Mon Jan 30 06:34:50 PST 2012

Our Earl MUST have an Irish Pub!!!  This would be located in the historical
section and also right next door to The Sitter Uppers Club where he is a
proud member. The old timers will remember Earl and his love for beer and
his ability to sit up for extended periods of time while sticking out his
tongue. He also LOVED so sing. He released his album, "Sing Along With Earl"
right here on the Drool many years ago. It included such hits as, " Ain't
Too Proud to Beg", "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall"......Droolers  purchased
Earl's album in hopes of getting their own bassets to sing along with him.

Our Leonard must have a bakery. He lived for bread!! Also in the historical
section where he would be joined by Caruso aka Bread Boy.

Our Auggie Doggie would have his own men's store for BIG and Tall. Also in
the historical section, old timers surely remember our Auggie and "The World
s Largest Basset Hound". We posted his measurements on the Drool and no
other basset came close! Everyone who met Auggie and we mean EVERYONE would
say, "Oh My God!!" We thought that should have been his name  :O)

Melissa and Jo

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org