[Dailydrool] Bridge renovations and special request

Karen Butler karen at bcmice.com
Mon Jan 30 11:26:45 PST 2012

Dear Elder Clara,

My name is Lucy Louise Butler.

I have been a resident at the "BRIDGE" for about 7 years now and, believe
me, it is  THE BESTEST place ever to live after Earth.  All the  renovations
and  innovations will make it even BETTER.   You are doing a fantastic job
supervising the gate and overseeing all of the construction.  Although we
never met on Earth I would love it if we could get together for tea or wine
and cookies.   Here is my address:   1234 1/2    Barkapurr Road.   My place
at the bridge is a bit out of the way because I share it part time   with my
cat Oliver.  He has just been her for about a year and a half and is doing
very well.

We have the best times together here at the BRIDGE.  Every day, when he is
here ,  we go for long walks together and, at the end of each walk we share
a big bowl of whipped cream just like we did on Earth.  After our walks and
cream we settle down for a snooze on a big cushy cushion and Oliver purrs me
to sleep.  Oliver spends part of his time at the cat BRIDGE doing cat things
but he really loves to be here with me - Lucy Louise.   We also spend time
looking down on Mom person and Dad person and SPAM (Basset Beagle) and
Stella cat and Stanley cat.

Elder Clara, the only request I have is that part of the buffet - perhaps
just one little corner have some stuff for Oliver to eat when he is here.
For example a whipping cream dispenser, some cheese and a bit of tuna. My
Oliver is not a big eater but  I would  him feel to at home when he is here
with me.

Elder Clara, here is my land line phone number (I don't have a celler phone
yet) so we can get together for some girl talk and cookies  (123) 321-1234

Karen for Oliver (ATB) and Lucy (ATB)