[Dailydrool] Big sister Julianne

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 30 11:55:54 PST 2012

Hi all it's snoopy

Guess what?  Julianne made her own lunch today. Isn't that wonderful?   Julianne is a teenager. Do you think she put the bread away?  A whole loaf of sourdough.  Right on the edge of the counter. Guess what happened next?

Yup.  I am giving Thor lessons on proper techniques for Curating missing objects.  Cyrus harumphed and went and lay down on Natalie's bed but dadPerson found Thor and I gathered around the empty bread wrapper out back. Thor is learning fast and I am teaching him all I know.  Still haven't found him standing on the kitchen table yet but I'm working on it

So much for my diet

More later from snoopy

Sent from my iPhone