[Dailydrool] Helping elder Clara!

Robin rsteavens at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 18:54:04 PST 2012

We believe, it is what makes their loss here on earth bearable.  Its hard to believe its been 7 years since my sweet Norman left for the BRidge, sometimes it feels like yesterday.  Its been 3 Years since I lost my Murphy formerly known as TKWACMFHE or the knight with a chunk missing from his ear.  I am sure Norman, the lion hearted and Murphy the knight would love to teach others how to joust and to woo their very own queen (Murphy was engaged to queen bess at one time) so he has lots of experience to pass on.  Plus Shelbe(atb 10/11) had lady in waiting down pat.  Many different types of instructions to pass on.

Robin, murphy(atb), norman(atb), shelby(atb) and everyone else