[Dailydrool] Some help for Elder Clara

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:43:45 PST 2012

As the live-in scribe for the Houndettes, I've been directed by the queen,
Jersey, and her minions Shadow, Suzy & Ginger, to respectfully ask Elder
Clara if she would please consider adding a small six inch deep lake with a
sandy beach adjacent to it near Main Street where all the hounds can go
wading. Of course, it needs to have a few fish in it that will graciously
beach themselves on occasion so hounds of Morse's persuasion can roll in
them when they need that extra perfume. The queen and minions are also
requesting a fenced in area stocked with squirrels, raccoons, birds and the
occasional cat that they can chase. Just to keep in shape you know (they
wouldn't know what to do with one if they ever caught it! Oooppps! The
queen is giving the scribe the look!).

The queen and her minions (and the scribe!) would like to shout out a big
THANK YOU to you, Elder Clara, for all you do! We absolutely DO believe!

Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
and scribe, Jane