[Dailydrool] Enough, already!

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at att.net
Tue Jan 31 09:14:11 PST 2012

It's time for Elder Clara and her staff to have a break.  This has been a bad
few weeks for our basset club here in MN.  Tonight at 8:00 p.m., the Sorensen
household will light the basset angel candle to honor four wonderful hounds who
have left for the Rainbow Bridge.  Our thoughts are with their humans.  They
are:  Johnny, loved by Becky and Reed Pomeroy;   Mazie, loved by Vicki Russell,
Stella, loved by Martha Hoffman and her family; and this morning, Ella Marie,
loved by Lisa Turnquist and Tom Nieters.

Barb, mom to Copper, Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy the not-a-basset with Max and
Gretta (ATB)