[Dailydrool] Conclusion to the dog abuse story

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 19:31:52 PST 2012

Well. What can I say. I finally got my courage up and it was too late. This afternoon I drank three glasses of wine, then cut the banana bunch off of our tree in the back yard and went over to the evil neighbors' house with my best shit-eating, submissive smile and knocked on their door repeatedly. Finally one of the young men answered. I presented him with the bananas and said, "I've brought you bananas and I want to ask about the dog that was under the house. I'd like to buy him. I saw the humane society van. I have $100 to give you for him". The man (the one that I saw run away with the dog) smiled at me and said, "I'm sorry. He's passed away. Thank you for the bananas." I said, "Are you sure?" He said, "Yes", and closed the door on me.