[Dailydrool] Yahoo

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:33:30 PST 2012

Very sorry to hear that Yahoo crossed to the Bridge and much heart drool to all left behind. There was no prior posting though, so no drool could be sent when we didn't know. And the attack on E. Clara - way UNCOOL.
Elder Clara, you rock!!! We love you. Pearlie considers you her BFF, but hopes to put off the face to face greeting for a while yet. She has more bellowing and slave training to do here. A girl's work is never done...
Synthia,Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl (anyone with coverstick? I have a bit of a shiner...), Tucker, Rudy (you look fine to me, LOL - blind joke)Cardiff and Griffin