[Dailydrool] dyson

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:05:25 PST 2012

Well I love my dyson..I have never seen a vacuum that does as well and
I will follow up your vacuuming with your favorite anyday and bet i
get out more stuff...that being said they are a bit temperamental and
a little messy to work correctly...most importantly you have to keep
the top filter clean which i didnt even know about for years..then you
have to beat it on the fence (seriously)..the key to the suction is
all the little holes and they get clogged specially iffen you vacuum
over anything damp..so when I vacuum my house I probably get about 3
containers of hair in it (jasmine sheds like crazy and our house is
dusty dusty dusty) and usually we vacuum get all the hair basically it
looks done...take the center out..beat it on the fence (hard too they
are tuff) and vacuum again and get almost a whole container of the
dander/dust off the carpet..my sister had a janitorial company and she
vacuumed my moms carpet with her 2000.00 vacuum and I went over it
with my dyson and got almost a whole container from it..

But the best reason I love my dyson is daddy is fascinated by the
swirling hair in the container and trying to get more and more in it
so he now does almost all the vacuuming hehehehhehe