[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 13:37:22 PST 2012

Whew, Snoopy here,

She's making it tough, that momPerson of mine, looks like maybe shes got a
clue.  DRAT!

I nailed the olive loaf this morning and made it out to the yard .... but she
heard it crinkle before I got out the dog door and was after me and had it back
before I could unwrap it.

I grabbed Juliannes ear buds and was half way down the hall and she heard the
plastic case against my teeth and came after me.  SERIOUSLY.

We were at the dog park for 45 minutes when the ridgeback came in prancing
around with his ball and before I could say ahrooo I was on lead and we were
headed out the gate.
\
I'm frustrated, but I'm on it.

more later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects  (that's CURATOR Cyrus,
NOT Creator)