[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 09:57:44 PST 2012

Nigel is home. He would not eat there. It is almost lunchtime here but I
think I will wait a bit to feed him. He got onto my bed (We lifted him and
the bed is heavily covered with tarps and dog-proof stuff--well ok now he
is in his pen. He would not eat for them. He eats for me!!!!! (I just gave
him a handful because he has not eaten for a couple of days. Cooper already
puked this morning, I don't want to clean up anymore.)
Nigel looks better. He smells better. Not so sick-doggy smell. We are going
to be very low-key and quiet for a few days.
Thank everyone for the drool. I am sure there is enough that he will
continue to improve.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.