[Dailydrool] food

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 08:53:52 PST 2012

Hi Listers,
    If you have a CostCo near you I would highly recommend joining.  They have their own line of food called Kirkland supreme dog food and cat food.  It comes in Lamb and Brown Rice, Chicken and Brown Rice, as well as a grain free Salmon and Sweet Potato version.   I use the Lamb and Brown Rice which has taurine in it as well and I use the Salmon and Sweet Potato.  All pet foods are soy, wheat, and corn free as well as all natural.  They also have all natural Kirkland dog biscuits and all natural Kirklnd canned food as well.  Several vets recommend it and even sell it at their practice at a huge mark up.  This food is fantastic an I know many people who join CostCo just for the pet food.  The food contain wonderful ingredients and I would put it against any premium all natural food.  All foods have been AAFCO tested.
    Cost is as follows:
40 pounds of Lamb and Brown Rice costs $28-
40 pounds of Chicken and Brown Rice costs $26-
35 pounds grain free Salmon and Sweet Potato costs $34-
12 can case of all natural canned food runs $16-
15 pounds all natural dog biscuits runs $12-
25 pounds all natural cat food runs $17-
Hope this helps,
Marie