[Dailydrool] NOTICE FROM HOUNDS HAVEN BASSET RESCUE OF IOWA

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Thu Jan 12 13:32:55 PST 2012

It has come to our attention the post made this morning was taken a bit out
of context by some readers & we would like to apologize to Helena first &
foremost for that.
The below statement from HHBR was a simple statement of facts with no "read
between the lines" effects intended.  It was never intended to imply Helena
has done anything wrong.  As Helena stated in her response to the post
"Basset rescues save bassets we just do it a little differently...Everyone
has their rescue philosophy and I respect the policies of other rescues..."

.

Again if anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact
HHBR @ admin at houndshavenbassetrescue.com

Directors of Hounds Haven Basset Rescue

www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com