[Dailydrool] Calendar

ROWDY NIGHTS rowdynights at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 05:53:40 PST 2012

I just want to give a big shout of Thanks to Laura!!!!

Girlfriend your hard work has paid off, I received my DD calendar yesterday.  I appreciate all your work and most of all your communication on the ones that were waiting patiently for our calendars.  It's a huge undertaking, and honestly it isn't something I would want to do, so THANKS.  It is absolutely beautiful and worth the wait.  I can't wait until it's time for a new photo session with the boys for next years.  It's always a treat to turn the page and see all the wonderful babies.  Some make me cry, some make me laugh, but mostly they always make me smile.

Teresa
Rowdy(11/25 on calendar)
Deuce(11/25 cutie)
Yukon atb forever in my heart