[Dailydrool] Sad News

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 10:29:14 PDT 2012

I can't believe that Phil Guinn is gone!  I enjoyed his sense of humor and
admired his dedication to rescue.

Also, I'm very sad to hear that Esther Strom is quite ill.  Get better,
Esther.

Hector has gone to the bridge?  Hugs to his people left behind.

Hi, Ruby Roo, OEBE Shredder!  Roland is so glad to hear from you.  We are
at the OEBE Beach House now.  Rain, rain, rain.  50 inches of rain here so
far this calendar year.  Makes it easy for bassets to dig trenches and
bring all the dirt into the house.

Drool to all,
Janice, Truman, Roland and Data the Evil Beagle

--
Janice Henry Colvin