[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jul 2 05:40:08 PDT 2012

Good afternoon and sending healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in to say we had a wonderful weekend
with some great walks and even better treats and we also took the slave
William to see the rescued buppy down the road. We are sending be found
safely drool to Ellie and stay well and get well drool to humans Esther
, Chris, Paula and Mary and sick houndies Maggie Wags, Howie and
Lazarus.We are sending heart healing and comforting drool to the slaves
and furfriends of Molly Wog. Hector, and Frank the Tank as well as the
family and fur friends of Human Phil. We will ask the slaves to light a
candle and give us extra treats in their memory and also in memory of
Beulah who died alone in a shelter with no friends.

This is Justin and buppy Lilly chiming in from the bridge, we are giving
Beulah the opportunity to speak to our slave Johnathan as she did not
have one. This is Beulah woofing in I am so happy to be here and am
slowly learning how to laugh and smile and appreciate companionship.
When I came to the Bridge Gate I was all teary and downcast but thanks
to the wonderful treatment I received at the gate

>From PW Elder Clara, who gently wiped away my tears, and listened to my
sorrowful story before giving me a terrific perch in Rescue Road. Out of
appreciation I have asked Queen Fey Fey permission to form a committee
with new arrivals ATB human Phil and houndies

Frank the Tank and Hector who have all arrived safely at the Bridge as
well as Molly Wog who has been here for about 8 months and Xaxa who has
been here for some time to overlook all the houndies who have been
abandoned. We will be watching through the Bridge telescopes and were
possible send Bridge angel's down to earth prompting people who only
want a hound for 3 months not to buy. Where ever possible the angels
will prompt and direct rescuers in the direction of hounds that need to
be homed. I remember all to well my last days laying on a cold cement
slab crying myself to sleep every night because I was hurting and lonely
with no one to help me or comfort me till the day they picked me up
still with tears in my eyes placed me on another cold slab pushed a
needle painfully into me which made me yelp and when I was gone through
me into a black bag and then into a large bin with many other dead
animals to be burned and forgotten.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to the slaves coming home this evening
to spoil us.

PW Justin and buppy Lilly ATB just looking in.

Slaves Johnathan and William.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx