[Dailydrool] Still No Power

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:10:25 PDT 2012

Hi There!  Bugsey here complaining.  I am in my crrate in a non-basset
friendly house.  Who ever heard of such a thing?!  We still don't have
power.  When the power went out Friday and it wasn't on Saturday morning, I
told mom to pack us up and let us go to Aunt Susan's so I could play with
my brother Winston.  But no.  She didn't listen to me.  Actually she did
bring the idea up to the DH.  He said the power couldn't possibly be out
long enough to be worth a 6.5 hour drive.  Huh!  No it is Monday.  Did I
mention we don't have water and it is hotter than blazes?  So we are stuck
in a friend's house that doesn't like bassets.  So we are in our crates.
Aunt Susan loves us.  Beauford won't drink bottled water.  I won't drink
city water.  The silly DH asked mom what the H--L we did when we stay with
our best friend the vet (who is also out of power).  Mom says that he
brings well water from home for us.  That is how much he loves us.  Browyn
says she only wants to poop in her backyard where all these people aren't
staring at her.  Mom is out of wine.  She hasn't called the DH to tell him
that the electric company revised their estimate and they don't think we
will have power today.  You should have heard mom cuss out the News Anchor
guy who was telling everyone with nicely done hair and makeup and clean
clothes with a smile on his face that they would have power to everyone by
the end of Wednesday.  Mom gets crabby when she can't be in her own house
and have her blood pressure medicine in her lap (ME, ME, ME)

Bugsey, Beauford, Browyn and momslave Jennifer